17 February, 2010

Of travels across India

One of the many things that inspired me to move back from the US to India is been my love for travel. [The other of course being my love for road side chai :) ]

So the days that I have been here, I have tried to do that and am super glad
It started with me landing in Delhi in May and since then I have been on a non stop mode.

From there in June I was in Vrindavan (UP), followed  Bihar (home), Pune (Maharashtra),  and then to Bangalore (to start my company here). July was spent in Bangalore. August mid I was back in Patna and home for a while., August end to September first week, I was in Guwahati (my beloved North east) for a series of workshops. October went to the west coast of India. Explored Udupi, Surathkal, Manipal (Karnataka). December was in Bhopal, Indore (Madhya Pradesh, for a pre-study of a documentary) and then via Mumbai back to Bangalore.  December I went to Kerela (friend's wedding in Cochin) spent almost a week in Chennai thriving on authentic Tamil food (sans the curd rice :P ) after the wedding. Spent the new years in Chennai. January was Bangalore. February was in Goa for another series of talks and workshops.

Scheduled to travel to Gujarat (workshops), Bihar (non profit project and the trip home), Delhi (Meetings), Kolkata (Workshop) and Bombay (seminar) before I settle back here in Bangalore!

I am loving it!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my - i am jealous ;) good going traveller

SS said...

Incredible India ka brand ambassador bana den tujhe?


:P

Kshitiz Anand said...

:) Hehe Thanks Iya !

Swati ... I do not mind :)

Jas B said...

That's some traveling! :)

Kshitiz Anand said...

Yes indeed Jas :)

wasabiworker said...

that is pretty darn good.....kshitiz...

but i have to say...it still is not safe for women to travel alone...and that makes me sad....

but you carry on rolling.....bon voyage for the next trip....

~mE said...

All fine...buy why that tyre puncture picture :)

Kshitiz Anand said...

Thanks Jyoti.

Yes I agree to that .. still not too safe for men also in some parts .. especially with the gear I carry around.

@ Sharanya..
:) The is no puncture.. It's just that you pause in a journey, in between long stretches of travel to re inspect your tyres..making sure that they are in good shape. I am doing just that!