In that long call, he was clearly able to point out exactly where my internal conflicts were. I was surprised at the whole thing initially, but one good thing he mentioned was that in the morning you have a uncluttered mind. As the day progresses, we tend to clutter our minds with one tension after the other. By the end of the day, its very likely that we are unable to even think of the first thing that we started off our mornings with. How true!
- Your passion should not become your obsession. There has to be a clear line between the two.
- Nothing is worth it, if at the end of the day you cannot get a peaceful sleep.
- You are only 28 and have a lot of life left to do a lot more things. Do not burn yourself out rightaway.
- You have to keep working at things you really believe in. And doing such a thing takes time, a lot of patience and determination.
- Try to make the mind decluttered. Focus and concentration would follow. A lot of the cluttering is coming from the internet and the moment we see and read about the things around us. Try avoiding that for a while and see how much at peace you are.
- Decide between the two sides of the coin. Are you a photographer ? Or are you Deskala?
- You can be the way you want to be as long as you are single, but when you are married, things will be different and you have to be prepared for that. You cannot just ignore that.
Thanks for the awesome call.