14 September, 2008

Troubles

....as if the floods were not enough, India gets another set of serial blasts to deal with.

God.. Why!!!
Why can't these (whoever they are) people just think a bit on the grounds of humanity instead of just animosity.

I was surprised by a comment by a person on an online group I am part of
Me: :( Another Serial Blasts rocks India.
XXX: @Happy, Blasts have become common here...


It appears that the common man is also starting to accept this as a way of life.

I would strongly suggest to see this movie "A Wednesday".


Apart from some brilliant acting by the veterans Naseeruddin Shah and Anupam Kher, I totally loved the refreshing concept of the movie.
It has a very strong point to put forward as well. I think its high time people did something like this.

1 comment:

I am said...

hmmm this is the 2nd recommendation for the movie...

as far bombing goes ' its like buying onions and potato's from the local market these days!!

or like yaar kaafi din kuch phoda nahi!! Haan yaar, chaal ek do bomb phod ke atein hain!!!