11 November, 2010

Begaani shaadi mei Abdulla Diwana.

I guess it is the season of weddings as this wedding season (Nov-Feb) many of my friends are getting married.  Friends from my school at Darjeeling to IIT to Indiana Univeristy to langotia yaar to Business friends to photography friends . Wishing them all the best for the coming years.

Heard this song a couple days ago and fell in love with it :) Raj Kapoor looks so innocent! Total lallu :) Also love the simplicity of the video. So pure.



Over the next couple of months I will be attending / shooting at different weddings all across India, North, South, West, East. I love the fact that I have friends from all parts of the country whose weddings I can attend.

It gives me a lot of material to work on for the book I have long planned for :) One day I will share that too! Till then, enjoy the song :)

1 comment:

Jas B said...

:)
Aapki bhi hone waali hai jaldi hi.

And we'd be waiting for that book. :)