25 July, 2008

Intuition

I woke up today morning with a bad intuition. Reached office and found out that yes there was indeed some bad news. Another terror attack. A few more innocent lives killed. Bangalore witnesses 9 blasts in the span of an hour. So been in this pensive mood since morning.
I love the city of Bangalore. Netra and me have really fond memories of it. It was there that our love blossomed. We got to know each other better. The weekend outings had been memorable.

And then suddenly there is all this happening. And this is not the first time that this has happened.
Why do people have to do it?
Many like me would have asked the same question.
Many like me do not know the answer to it.
Many like me would perhaps stay quiet and just pray that nothing like this happens to our loved ones.
Many would start to think, if at all there is a place that can be called safe is not vulnerable against these social evils.

One of the best outings that Nikky and me spent was at the Madiwala Market.
And yes, this was taken at the very place one of the blasts happened on Firday.
This was one of the most satisfying portraits I have taken.
Mother and Son  Madiwala Market, Bangalore
After this incident, I am sure, so many more mothers be worried about their children who have been staying in the city, far away from family.

People would start looking at each other with suspicious eyes. No one would feel safe.
Shooting me?

May the soul of the deceased rest in peace.

No comments: